Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2008 Spyder and I can't wait to get riding. Sadly, I have to wait until I'm licensed to ride (my hubby insists) so I will have to content myself with practicing in parking lots :rolleyes:

I was told I've gotten a great deal...$14,500 with 7700 km on it. Also has risers on handlebars, a Hinkle pipe, backrest, a bigger windshield for highway rides and foot pegs were switched out. All the things I would have had to do myself over time.

Looking forward to learning more about my ride!!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Just bought a 2008 Spyder and I can't wait to get riding. Sadly, I have to wait until I'm licensed to ride (my hubby insists) so I will have to content myself with practicing in parking lots :rolleyes:

I was told I've gotten a great deal...$14,500 with 7700 km on it. Also has risers on handlebars, a Hinkle pipe, backrest, a bigger windshield for highway rides and foot pegs were switched out. All the things I would have had to do myself over time.

Looking forward to learning more about my ride!!
Welcome, sounds like a great deal for a great spyder.
We have ours for 8 weeks and have 4400km on it, and have fun riding in Ontario.
We bought ours to travel Canada, next summer will be our east coast trip on the RT, planning to visit N.B., P.E.I, Newfoundland. we did this 6 years ago by car, now want to do it on the RT.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
hey from the West Coast !!!

you people need to head west and see some real kewl places

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Party!! :D So what does your Hubby ride? If he's on 2 wheels he's going to be so jealous of all of the attention that you'lll be getting on your Spyder! :cool:
Hubby is a Harley man all the way...:rolleyes: I'll have to find some other Spyder riders, I've seen a few around the Fredericton area.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm so anxious to get out on the road :D For a while there I was thinking this was going to be a very boring summer....Not Now!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Nana!! When are you going for your license?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hope you passed the first part!! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I passed the written test now to practice in the parking lot until I can do the rode test.
Hubby and I have been out on it a couple of times already but I can't wait to ride it on my own!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
To round it out, here's a hello and welcome from the middle of the country!
Good luck with the license and here's to a great riding season!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts