Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow spider owners I've had my spider for about four months and I am having too much fun... I am looking forward to exchanging and hopefully riding with those of you who are in close proximity!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Houston!

Not close enough here - Oklahoma City - though maybe a stop to your local Spyder dealership would point you toward other ryders! Post some pics, we love to drool!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pictures

I uploaded pictures let me know what you think still working on more transformations...... Thanks for the welcome!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I like it!!! :D Where were you when you took this pic? Lots of bikes there. Did you enjoy the questions and comments?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at the ROT Rally in Austin Tx I believe it is the second or third largest bike rally in the U.S. It was also my first organized rally it was an incredible experience!!!!! The hundreds of questions and attention was definitely fulfilling to the ego considering the amount of customized bikes that were there ... There was an estimated 70,000 + bikes, it was a biker's paradise.... I cant wait for the next bike rally!!!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Awesome!!! :D I think Sturgis is the top runner, with a bike rally in Florida coming in second, but I could be mistaken. That's a lot of bikes, for sure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts