Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
very kewl

what software do you use? I have Adobe Premier for when I do mine

Also where did you get that skull sticker on the back of your helmet?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pal,
I use iMovie on my Macbook. Easy to use and also has nice features. The skull sticker is from one of my favorite superheroes when I was a kid--The Punisher. I got it at decalsusa.com. Here's the link: DecalsUsa - Decals, Custom Decals, Racing, Tribals, Cartoons, Stickers, vinyls, USA - Uruguay

Glad you enjoyed it, brother. I'm planning to ride toward Mountainair tomorrow as long as it's a nice day. I'm sure I'll bring the helmet cam along once again.

Best,
--ABQ

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Pal--I just noticed on your signature line that you have a Halo kit installed. Santa just brought me one and I'm curious--where did you mount the LED switch? I'm trying to figure out how to get it through the frame and up to a place where I can actually reach it from the seat to turn it on or off.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
The halo kit I have is turned off/on by a remote

but I have mounted a switch for my driving lights under the handle bars just under them next to the tunnel where the bars actually go down

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
anytime..

I did for my driving lights as they are so bright and instead of fumbling for the remote I figured just turn them on to the brightness I want then when I need to turn them off just use the switch..

with it just under the left bar it is no big deal to reach

1 - 7 of 7 Posts