Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys thought it was time to join after 12 months of waiting for the UK to catch up on the great Spyder scene , WHICH IT HASNT ! We are few and far between but luckily I have a great friend less than 1 mile away who rides a cracking RS with carbon panels and lods of mods. I have the RTS which my partner Tracy bought for me as a soft tourer although even she was surprised at how quick it is ! Hopefully I can pick your brains as I am looking at replacing or adding various bits soon , top of my list is the CORBIN replacement heated seat ! How cool (or hot) is that !

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wecome

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site!

I was in London last November for a week and saw just the samll scooters with a few HD's. I did not get outside the city but have seen some large event in the UK that really show of some nice mods :D. There may not be a whole lot of you riding but it does look like you guys really get into it very well.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Paul!!

My husband likes Corbyn seats on his motorcycles, and I'm not as big a fan. I think its all a matter of preference.

Let's see some pictures of your ride!!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont seem to have many photos, allways riding ! I have found one of my partner Tracy when we got the spyder last year. We are currently 2 weeks away from leaving the UK to ride down to Italy for the BRP event which should be a blast !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Have a great time, and try to get some great pics while you're on vacation! Sounds like a lovely ride!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dont seem to have many photos, allways riding ! I have found one of my partner Tracy when we got the spyder last year. We are currently 2 weeks away from leaving the UK to ride down to Italy for the BRP event which should be a blast !
Whoa! Forget about pictures of your Spyder, how about pictures of your partner Tracy:) David

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks Jeff
Have you guys had any feedback about the Corbin replacement seats ? Are they as good as they look ?
People seem to like the Corbin seat. The big thing is getting it to fit you. Corbin does not have the best reperatation for customer support. Most seem to have the best luck taking their bike to the plant and having the new seat done. Those that have received their seat via mail seem to be the ones that complain the most. With your location it might be hard to get the seat adjusted if it did not fit right the firt time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts