Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a couple of bikes and ride with a lady friend that had a 2010 RTS and want to help her out in keeping it up mechanically.
I am having some problems with arthritus that might make a Spider a good option for me in the near future.
I hope that ya'll don't mind if I hang around and get some info to help out a friend while I decide.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am brand new to the forum and the Spyder, and one of the reasons I went for it is due to my arthritis. I've been riding a motorcycle for over 20 years, and spent the last 12 on a 1400 cc Suzuki Intruder. Over the last year, riding wasn't so fun anymore because my clutch hand hurt, my sciatica hurt from the buttons on the seat, and my leg was tired of holding up the bike and the cargo and the passenger. I've only had my RT-S for 24 hours, and I already can tell many of those aches and pains will not be bothering me on this!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome, Joe! Absolutely, feel free to hang out, roam around, and if you have questions we're happy to put our two cents in!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a medical issue that made me get a spyder too. I have only been riding for a week, but I have to say it is the best feeling in world. Feel free to ask me any questions. As a fellow newbie I might be able to help you decide.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts