Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just replaced the rear tire and pads on my 16 F3-T, went with the (Discount Tire) General Altimax RT43 215/60R 15. Took about an hour to remove and an hour to replace, hubby bear mounted/balanced new tire.
Noticed right off, the speedometer & GPS now live in harmony, speedo used to read 4 mph higher then GPS.
Ride seems smoother and rpm's are a little lower at cruising speed, on a 115 mile loop almost reached 40 mpg!

· Registered
99 Posts
Going out to the shop right after lunch to replace the tire and brake pads on my F3. Got the Altimax RT45 that replaces the RT43.
Have a question for you. Did you have to replace the O Ring that is under the rear pulley?

· Registered
8 Posts
Just replaced the rear tire and pads on my 16 F3-T, went with the (Discount Tire) General Altimax RT43 215/60R 15. Took about an hour to remove and an hour to replace, hubby bear mounted/balanced new tire.
Noticed right off, the speedometer & GPS now live in harmony, speedo used to read 4 mph higher then GPS.
Ride seems smoother and rpm's are a little lower at cruising speed, on a 115 mile loop almost reached 40 mpg!
Did you take off Tire and bring to Discount Tire to get mounted and then install yourself ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts