Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don"t think that the dealer (name of dealership ommited) here in Central California knows much about the electronics. At $28,000 dollars a copy I should think that there would be someway of hearing the entertainment system while riding. I don't know but it seems that unless one has the "optional" CB/INTERCOM system, it is not possible to pipe the radio or MP3iPOD to your helmet. I can not discover any wiring for an intercom or helmet wiring. I have been riding motorcycles for 40+ years. would someone tell me I am wrong? Just aquired this thing yesterday. 05 April 2012

Respond to :[email protected]

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Afirmitive. I did check the audio settings and that was how I got the external speakers working. The handbook was very helpfull in aiding me to figure out how to operate the radio (AM/FM/AUX). The power plug on the left inside of the hat box works as does the iPOD adapter on the right inside of the hat box. According to what I read, the only BLU Tooth operation built onto the bike is from the GPS( whuich also works fine).

I have a call into the Manufacture Rep for monday. What ever I am able to find out I will post.

Jim Reed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts