Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow! Got my 2011 Spyder RT A&C yesterday. So freakin cool! Been riding Harley's off and on for 5 years as a passenger, but got tired of "looking for a ride" so now I have my own! I'm picky about who I ride with. Eat your heart out, Harley boys. I am having a big birthday in 2 weeks so I was beginning to wonder if would ever happen, but the Spyder is so easy to ride. Wait until my sons and grandchildren see me now. They may try to have me committed!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome!!

Congrats on your purchase - the longer you ride it, the more you'll like it! Oh, yes, you CAN love it more than you do right now!!!

Give your sons and grandkids a chance to get used to it... they may be happy for you instead! :D

Post pics, please! Love to see us some pics!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Been following the news when I'm not riding. hope your having a great time riding Spydergirl. To be honest with you we have the same model and color RTs. And it wasnt on my bucket list. It was on the back seaters list.
She just hounded me and we got one. I was told never listen to your women when it comes to riding. I admit I was wrong. Ride Safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts