Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up today it's a 2010 RS-S rode it back home, 150 miles, and I love it.
It is very confortable and smooth. I like everything about it. I have one question mine has 2 screw holes in the middle of the rear fender. They are from the factory but I can't figure out what they are for. None of the other Spyders at the dealer had them. The dealer told me they are going to contact BRP and find out what the deal is. Anybody here seen this before or knows what they are for?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've not heard anyone mention this before and searching around was no help. But please when you find out post because this is very curious. :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked mine up last Monday. Love it! My husband has a Gold Wing, but this is my first one and really first time riding, although I took a class. It's as fun to ride as it is driving my smart car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found out what the deal is with the 2 extra holes in the middle of my Spyder fender. The non US spec Spyders have a different set up for the license plate light/hoder combo that is bigger and bolted to the middle of the fender and that's what those 2 holes are for. I am going to ask the dealer to order me a new fender and change it during the 600 mile service.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I found out what the deal is with the 2 extra holes in the middle of my Spyder fender. The non US spec Spyders have a different set up for the license plate light/hoder combo that is bigger and bolted to the middle of the fender and that's what those 2 holes are for. I am going to ask the dealer to order me a new fender and change it during the 600 mile service.
Wow...interesting. Good find! Learn something new every day....

·
Registered
1 Posts
need Help can't open front trunk

Just picked up 2010 RTS yesterday, got to dealership late after drving 471 miles. With all that was going on, and all the info they were giving me, I can not remember how to open the front trunk, at that is where my manual and dvd is. Can anyone help me, get this dang thing open. My boyfriend and I are about to fight after all this driving, and not a clue as to how really to ride this. Please help

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Put the key in the ignition push it in and turn it to the left hold it and lift the trunk lid.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts