1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Not I, but welcome anyway!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome - glad some others from Idaho are getting into this. I am in Boise. My wife and I were just talking the other day thinking it would be nice when there were others out there that maybe we could do some riding with.

Did you get your Spyder from Moto Tech?

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What color is your Spyder? I too live in Caldwell, just bought mine from discount motorsports. It is candy apple red. I bought it used it is a 2008 with 800 miles on her.

·
Registered
504 Posts
mine is a 2010 blue RS that we bought from Moto Tech last summer. If you need service they are a good dealer and have always treated me right. There should be more owners out there as I know that there have been more sold here in Boise. I think it would be fun for a group to get together and ride somewhere. I am sure you get lots of attention on your Spyder like I do but can you imagine how much attention a group would get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Twin Falls Idaho rider

Just took delivery of the 2011 Spyder Ltd - so it's white. I have a total of 48 miles on it and I'm getting used to no handbrake. I sold my Harley-Davidson and so far the Spyder is a great ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I

mine is a 2010 blue RS that we bought from Moto Tech last summer. If you need service they are a good dealer and have always treated me right. There should be more owners out there as I know that there have been more sold here in Boise. I think it would be fun for a group to get together and ride somewhere. I am sure you get lots of attention on your Spyder like I do but can you imagine how much attention a group would get.
What color is your Spyder? I too live in Caldwell, just bought mine from discount motorsports. It is candy apple red. I bought it used it is a 2008 with 800 miles on her.
I now have a 2011RTS and would love to hook up with other Spyder riders. If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]. Jim Belus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts