Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new Spyder ryder here from Tupelo MS birthplace of Elvis (thankyaverymuch)! Proud new owner of a gently used 2010 Spyder RT bought from its original out-of-state owner. Thank you for allowing me to join this great forum. Are there any other members from Mississippi, Tennessee or Alabama who would be kind enough to give me a reference for where they take their machines for service? To be honest, I was so smitten with the thing, I did not look deeply enough into the dealer support network first. The nearest 'authorized' dealer is 100 miles away in Memphis, but I am finding mostly poor reviews for most dealers within a wide range. Most complaints are that service departments don't want to work on older models or if you didn't buy it from them. I have contacted some local bike shops and they don't claim to know what a Spyder is. I just need someone to do my basic service and winterize it. Do any of you ladies or gentlemen have a great go-to service provider you would be kind enough to share with me? Thanks in advance!

· Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad you decided to join us. Unfortunately the dealer network is not too great. Especially when it comes to older Spyders. Don’t know the extent of your mechanical ability and availability of tools, but there are a lot of videos showing how to perform the maintenance. Do a Google search for more Spyder forums for additional information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts