Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Felix here just picked up my new 2011 RSS spyder gold/black. Very nice too see many riders on this forum I am from Studio City CA SoCal, any spyder owners around my area? Looking forward to meeting new friends and finding out lots of helpful information on here.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome, Felix!!

We're in Oklahoma, so not close enough to your area, but I'm sure there are plenty of others around your locale. May want to check out the local dealerships, see if they can point you toward a group of riders there!!

Lots of great info on this site, and the other posters are wonderful at answering questions, so fire away!!! :D

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Hey! A big "Howdy" from New York too! How do you like your RSS so far? Please post some pics of it so that we can all drool a bit over it! :D

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black and orange is the coolest factory color scheme for sure, excellent choice. Bet you turn around, look at it and smile every time you walk away from it after you park it! Enjoy!
That it exactly right my friend, I was really debating between this one and the grey/black Im happy with my choice. Thank you for the comment.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Ooh, she's a beauty! Great looking ride, that one!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.