Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am the proud new owner of a R/T limited and it is the best thing I have ever rode. I now have 1000 + miles on it and it seams to only get better. Yes I am an old 2 wheel rider that is to stove up to handle one any more so did not know what I was gone to to because I do love to ride. I went to buy my daughter a new bike (her first) when there I talked to the sales man about the spyder and totally fell in love with it--bought it and the love is getting stronger every day. I told the wife that after 34 yrs of marriage I needed a new love. Ha Ha No for real she is happy because it gets me off my butt and out of her hair.
I sure would like to meet some other Spyder--riders in the Houston area with the possibly of going on some rides together.
See Ya
Santa

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Bob, Ya I must say the Limiteds are the best of the best for sure. I have had all kinds of bikes except a HD about the only one I have not owned, always out of my reach and now I can afford one it is to much for me to handle so the Spyder is just right. I had very little problems adapting I think because I have riden snowmobiles and it is only a snowmobil with wheels, I say. I weigh about 300# the wife around 200# so togeather we max out the bike and it is a little, let say uncompfortable. I bought the daughter a Yamaha Tmax 2011 boy I tell you that is quite a schooter for sure.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well, Santa, now that I know what you ryde, this Grinch will have an easier time spotting you on your rounds!! :D

Oklahoma City area here - though I'm sure we've got some Texas folks.

The weight limit listed in my manual on the Spyder is 440 lbs, though I ryde an RS... you may want to check and see what limit they've suggested in your manual. Has Mrs. Claus thought about trading in a reindeer for her own Spyder? She may like it as much as you do, and you would both have a bit more wiggle room in the saddle!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well guys think about it red on red would not look good now would it----come around Christmas time I will post a couple of pic. of what I use to drive (at Christmas time) around Houston and then a couple of me in the suit on my Spyder now, I think the red suit on a white bike will look good.
Santa

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Gotta admit, that's thinking ahead!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts