Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hello, WaPianG! Welcome to the site! Nowhere near you, but wanted to roll out the welcome mat! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bro,
i'm intrested in getting one too....
where to buy??
how much??
another thing is... how to clear the immigration checkpoint (Tuas & Woodlands)??

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wonder how much they cost in Singapore, I travel to Thailand frequently and last year while on a trip to Chiang Mia there was a car/motorcycle show and they had a SM5 on display. I was able to chat with the dealer that has gotten the right to import them (from Australia) and he told me that the SM5's cost 1.65 million THB around $55.000US and the RT is 2.1 million THB around $71.000US. The funny part of this is he has a waiting list of buyers who want one.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That's insane pricing!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Are you still riding the bike? How is it on Singapore road? how convenient or inconvenient has it been for you? I heard there is reverse gear n dont have to put your leg down.
Been dying to go for long road trips but obviously Honda Wave couldnt do the job and Super4 will be too troublesome for me to handle in more challenging terrains.:eek:
so would be good to know more and aim for one of these machines while taking my class2....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts