1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi
Glen ,I will be headed that way the 29th of oct .I reside in Mesa but used to live in Apache Jct.Just a snowbird so will leave my RT in michigan,have a 500cc scooter in AZ that I leave there thinking about getting a light road bike and getting rid of the Aprilia scooter.MY RT is back in hosp again for time being again.
Jack

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glenn, How are you doing with the adaptation to a motorcycle that rides and handles like nothing else on the road?? I found that keeping my knees touching up against the side panels of the seat helps keep everything in the proper perspective...
2700 miles on mine; right now it's in the shop getting the DPS replaced...:eek:
adapting very well.I am new to the whole street riding thing.Been riding off road bikes for years
The SPYDER is very cool. I never really looked "through" a corner before,but find it pretty neat on the Spyder
glenn

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi
Glen ,I will be headed that way the 29th of oct .I reside in Mesa but used to live in Apache Jct.Just a snowbird so will leave my RT in michigan,have a 500cc scooter in AZ that I leave there thinking about getting a light road bike and getting rid of the Aprilia scooter.MY RT is back in hosp again for time being again.
Jack
oh cool (well,WISH it was),still a little warm out here
where abouts in Mesa? I am at Ironwood and Southern,and do you recognize any of my pics?
glenn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts