CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Ordered my mew 2021 RT Sea to Sky . Shipping on Feb 28. I can't wait. New to three wheeling so any advice would be great Coming off a Harley Electra glide. Riding for about 3 years. Glad to be here Looking for a riders club in DECLO PA or TRI State area.

·
Super Moderator
764 Posts
My only advice is to take it easy for a while.
This is NOT the same as riding on 2 wheels........but with only 3 years of experience, the transition might be easier for you.

Stay OFF of high speed freeways and heavy traffic for at least a couple of months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
My only advice is to take it easy for a while.
This is NOT the same as riding on 2 wheels........but with only 3 years of experience, the transition might be easier for you.

Stay OFF of high speed freeways and heavy traffic for at least a couple of months.
Will Do I am just going to stay local with it for a while back roads just to rack up the confidence miles! Thank you for your words of Wisdom!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just Ordered my mew 2021 RT Sea to Sky . Shipping on Feb 28. I can't wait. New to three wheeling so any advice would be great Coming off a Harley Electra glide. Riding for about 3 years. Glad to be here Looking for a riders club in DECLO PA or TRI State area.
I just got my STS on Tuesday...absolutely LOVE it. Tons of compliments on the color!! I'm in Folsom, CA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts