Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please excuse me if this is not the right place to post.
Greetings to people of the Can Am world!
I have ridden Harleys for 20 years, and have decided that the new RT looks like something that I would like to try. I have not bought yet, but I'm renting this next weekend and expect to like it. I have never had a radio nor needed one so I am more looking at the base RT. I am interested in common accessories. For example, I would like to add the factory fuel gauge in the fairing and the factory fog lights. Is this possible? I am wondering also about the fitted luggage, and would like to get a paper repair manual. Though it will be a steep learning curve for me, I was a Harley mechanic for 6 years. Please let me know what you think that someone new to the Can Am world should know. In fact, I have gotten my mother interested in one too and she might be joining the ride (if not the forum) in the not so distant future.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Please excuse me if this is not the right place to post.
Greetings to people of the Can Am world!
I am interested in common accessories. For example, I would like to add the factory fuel gauge in the fairing and the factory fog lights. Is this possible? I am wondering also about the fitted luggage, and would like to get a paper repair manual. In fact, I have gotten my mother interested in one too and she might be joining the ride (if not the forum) in the not so distant future.
Not trying to steal the thunder away from this board, but you might also try SpyderLovers.com and can-am Spyder forums - spyderTalk.com. Between the 3 forums you will find answers to ANY questions that you might have about the any of the Can-Am Spyders.
I have created a site for my spyder at Can-Am Spyder RT Accessories where you can find our about our RT that we purchased in April 2010.
If you have any questions that you are haveing a hard time finding answers to, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will try my best to guide you in the right direction.
Good Luck, Have Fun and Ryde Safe C-YA RL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome

Thank your for the advice. I have been to SpyderLovers forum and have gotten a whole group of information. I really like your heel-toe shifter too. When I get ready to buy, I'll be looking for something like that.

John S,

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I have created a site for my spyder at Can-Am Spyder RT Accessories where you can find our about our RT that we purchased in April 2010.
If you have any questions that you are haveing a hard time finding answers to, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will try my best to guide you in the right direction.
Good Luck, Have Fun and Ryde Safe C-YA RL
I think that in another life our Gadget was actually McGuyver! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts