Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased her a 2017 Spyder RT. The bike is perfect for her with a wolf wrap. It does have 40k miles but after looking on here it seems it is a very robust platform. Now just need to go through it like any used vehicle and check and change fluids. I am a do it yourself type. Is there some type of garage section on procedures for various activities?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad you decided to join us. I also do all my own maintenance. Google for some additional sources for maintenance. Facebook has some groups dedicated to Spyder maintenance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Recently (July) got a 2016 F3-T,(43,000mi.) hubby insisted I perform ALL maintenance and learn about the bike. I am a licensed plumber and no stranger to mechanical stuff but I did find the "Tupperware" a challenge, successfully completed full maintenance including spark plugs, all fluid/filters etc... of note; The factory Service manual is a JOKE, U Tube is your friend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you folks. Found some you tube videos. Based on body panels and all the seals looks to be more of a challenge. Suprized the videos don’t show folks putting the front up on ramps like everything else. Must affect drainage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts