Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Member from Hawaii waiting for a Dealer! =)

Aloha! Just joined the site from Honolulu, Hawaii.

I don't own a spyder yet, but am looking to get one. Unfortunately, there are no spyder dealers over here.. How you guys liking your rides!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, thats a huge problem for me to get an RT and to maintain it. I hope they bring a dealer to hawaii soon! They're advertising it on our local tv stations now days, so thats a good sign.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome!!

Love my GS, too... you'll find that most of us are eaten up with it!

That would be a good business venture for someone in Hawaii, since there aren't any dealerships there yet. With any luck someone will contact them soon and get one up and running! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my RT on island about two weeks ago and am loving it. :D I am concerned that there isn't a dealer here but will figure something out when I need to!

Just so you know there will be extra steps to take when you get it here. Because it isn't a "common" bike I had to get an inspector to sign off on it (he said this was the 5th one he's inspected on Oahu), had to go get it weighed, and then was able to get the registration/tags. But now I have to take the road test because my out-of-state motorcylce license does not transfer. :confused: Lots of steps/hassles but well worth it.

When you see the Red Spyder screaming down the road that'll be me :eek:! Just give a honk and get out of the way! :D Hope you decide to get one....would love to ryde with a fellow Spyder!

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Member from Hawaii waiting for a Dealer! =)

Aloha! Just joined the site from Honolulu, Hawaii.

I don't own a spyder yet, but am looking to get one. Unfortunately, there are no spyder dealers over here.. How you guys liking your rides!
Power Sport Las Vegas ...Internet div...Very professional ...I initially tried Many Dealer in several west coast states Uggg
Vegas Aug .//Sept has year end sales....

·
Registered
2012 RS-S SE5
5 Posts
Aloha! Have a 2012 RS-S SE5 and have had to do all the work myself because there's no dealer here. Sucks but forces me to learn about the machine rather than just paying $$$.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aloha! Have a 2012 RS-S SE5 and have had to do all the work myself because there's no dealer here. Sucks but forces me to learn about the machine rather than just paying $$$.
Order can am parts and kits from Doug Parts dept..Portland Can Am...(no sales tax Washington)...Plus really helpful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts