Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the State of Virginia.......I am really considering the purchase of a 2011 RT Limited. I have had the motorcycle bug again after 25 years and due to a broken left leg last year, 4 surgeries my wife "informed" me that I should look at the Can Am. I am impressed and the safety is the big issue.
I am 62 young at heart, crazy in nature and miss the roads. Now someone straighten me out...........is the Can Am a motorcycle or a car with 3 wheels?:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Officially classified as a roadster by Can-Am. It has more in common with a motorcycle than a car. It's the safest thing out there on 2 or 3 wheels. You ride it similiar to an ATV. David

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome!!!

Your wife is a smart woman - wanting you to be safe while you enjoy what makes you happy. Gotta love that about her!

Here in Oklahoma you have to have a motorcycle classification to ride the Spyder, so we're considering it as such.

Enjoy, and post pics!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
My first advise would be to watch out, wife just might take it away from you:) "Us girls love our Spyders". I purchased my 2011 RTS a couple of weeks ago and its one of the best things I have every done. I just cannot wait to get home from work and go for a ride. I go and pick up dinner almost every afternoon on my Spyder, take it shopping, etc. I just look for excuses to ride, not that I need one:) Is it the weekend yet??????

You will love it!!!!!!!!

Dee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts