CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to say hello, introduce myself, and, compliment the forum layout.

I am not a motorcycle rider these days, but have in the past. I anticipate purchasing a spyder this summer or early fall, it seems it would be a little more comfortable than a standard bike. I pretty much fit the Can-Am demographic for the spyder, which is fine with me.

I currently live in Ft. Worth, TX. I wil be checking in on the forum, hopefully participate more after I have made a purchase.

Cheers.

Dave W.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Dave. While we have this thread, I would like to introduce myself aswell. I am Chris from Cape Town, South Africa, I am "disabled" and have ordered my SE5 which should be here in November. I cant wait to have handlebars and a beautiful piece of road in front of me. I haven't ridden since my smash so it will bring tears of joy, I'm sure... Have fun and enjoy the freedom.

Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys another TX rider here, Denison, TX Have had mine just over 2 weeks and put in over a thousand miles. Took my daughter into Dallas today and the ride was great. Just cant find enough excuses to ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys/gals

Im new here...

I'm a new spyder "para rider to be" early next spring, looking forward to getting my ride, making some mods to carry my chair and im off..

Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts