Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new turn signals I installed on my fenders. I realize I posted this in my mods thread two days ago, but since no one commented, Im reposting it in case someone missed it.

Red is wired to both running and brakes, so they get brighter when braking. Yellow is, of course, turn signals.
Red runs in the seam between the mudflap and the fender, under the reflector. Yellow runs only over the reflector.
As always, these awesome lights are from Reggy at TricLED.

Blinker and brake light work independently of the fender and running light (Never liked how some setups made the whole thing blink)

In addition, the reflector is still on the spyder, allowing the bike to fend for itself when not in use.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looking Good! I also added lights to my mud flaps and I feel it was a great mod. :D:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Action shots:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDrRY2Xin4&feature=channel]Custom Spyder Fender Lights In Action - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice job, but that much light would be too distracting out of the city / suburbs in my view. Some of our country roads here require a fair bit of attention.

I would be interested in a better solution to the rear turn signals now I have mounted the standard ones on the rear guard due to the Givi bags. The standard signals have a good lens and really stand out; but they do "stand out", sort of like the proverbials on a dog. Something else would be nice.

Any ideas?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts