Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my RT back from Corbin with a new heated seat and dirvers back rest. This is a prototype seat. This seat will be available on Corbin's web site in a couple of week, They are also making extended arm rests for the rear passenger. I think I have attached a picture, but I am not sure it took, I can highly reccommend this seat, and anyone who is used to a riders backrest will find this very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is this the seat with built in fuel access?

·
Registered
22 Posts
We've been waiting for them to go into production....
are they easy to install????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the info. Getting ours ordered today

·
Registered
61 Posts
I want to order the seat but first I have to know - is the back rest already installed when both are ordered at the same time??

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want to order the seat but first I have to know - is the back rest already installed when both are ordered at the same time??
Give Corbin a call.... they've very helpful.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Passengers backrest is seperate, you can get the matching Corbin, or use the stock back rest. The seat is ready for the rider's backrest, it is a drop in, then you install one of three supplied screws to obtain the desired position of rider's backrest.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Passengers backrest is seperate, you can get the matching Corbin, or use the stock back rest. The seat is ready for the rider's backrest, it is a drop in, then you install one of three supplied screws to obtain the desired position of rider's backrest.
Thanks, now I know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks, now I can order.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How are you liking your Corbin seat????
We saw one on a Spyder today and it looks good....
Just wondering how you're likin' yours?
Any changes you might want to see
or comments????

:cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the seat, It looks very good, it is confortable, and not having to lift the seat to put in gas is great, but the reason I got the seat , and what I like most is the riders backrest, I have been riding with one on my Electroglide for seven years, and after being used to a backrest, not having one seemed strange. I reccomend this seat and highly reccomend the backrest.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Originally, we ordered just the seat and passenger backrest, but added the driver's backrest after speaking with someone who has one. Orders are about 3 weeks out, so we're counting the days!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts