·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

* Vented for minimum turbulence and back pressure
* Available in three heights
* Shape designed to compliment the lines of the Spyder
* Excellent coverage of arms and torso.
* Exceptionally quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
* No back pressure
* Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16") DOT certified impact resistant plastic.
* Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
* Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
* $185, available for shipping by July 18th.

http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Spyderprod.html

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great units.

I just saw one on a friends bike- fits great and looks great!

A 100% step UP from those crappy F1 and Evo shields . I see on another forum that the holes on the F1's are still not lining up and that someone with an Evo III had it crack on him - which isn't covered under any warranty. :mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
New real adjustable Windshields for Spyders

Hi and Hello all of you.
I like to show you a new Windshield.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThesH4LUSY
I hope you all like it.
Regards,
Marcel
P.S.
Derwood Hossenfeffer (sound's German to me, is it?)
"I just saw one on a friends bike- fits great and looks great!
A 100% step UP from those crappy F1 and Evo shields . I see on another forum that the holes on the F1's are still not lining up and that someone with an Evo III had it crack on him - which isn't covered under any warranty"

Nice try, but please calm down. I don't mind that you don't like the most "sold" Spyder Windshields and that is O.K and fine with me. But please do not go that far with uncorect statements.
First:
The is NO ONE with a EVO III what "has a crack".
Can you show Name and number?
Second:
Do your homework first and write.
Did you ever read the Warranty page on our Website?
and last,
Our Windshields fit.
Do you have on on your Spyder or used on of ours?
If so, what wa or is the Customer Number?

There are many ways to go. Your way is for sure not the right way. You hurt us and also give others who like to get
honest infos about products a unfair statement.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi and Hello all of you.
I like to show you a new Windshield.
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThesH4LUSY
I hope you all like it.
Regards,
Marcel
P.S.
Derwood Hossenfeffer (sound's German to me, is it?)
"I just saw one on a friends bike- fits great and looks great!
A 100% step UP from those crappy F1 and Evo shields . I see on another forum that the holes on the F1's are still not lining up and that someone with an Evo III had it crack on him - which isn't covered under any warranty"

Nice try, but please calm down. I don't mind that you don't like the most "sold" Spyder Windshields and that is O.K and fine with me. But please do not go that far with uncorect statements.
First:
The is NO ONE with a EVO III what "has a crack".
Can you show Name and number?
Second:
Do your homework first and write.
Did you ever read the Warranty page on our Website?
and last,
Our Windshields fit.
Do you have on on your Spyder or used on of ours?
If so, what wa or is the Customer Number?

There are many ways to go. Your way is for sure not the right way. You hurt us and also give others who like to get
honest infos about products a unfair statement.

Thank you.

Your way is less right than his, YOUR ARE CALLING HIM A LIAR. I have seen all the negative posts on the other forum including from Lamont about you LYING about the number of windshields sold. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If that wasn't enough, this comment is enough to make me avoid your company like the plague. I'll go with the CALSCI W/S.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Your way is less right than his, YOUR ARE CALLING HIM A LIAR. I have seen all the negative posts on the other forum including from Lamont about you LYING about the number of windshields sold. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. If that wasn't enough, this comment is enough to make me avoid your company like the plague. I'll go with the CALSCI W/S.
Charliebrown here.....Hey guys!!!!Chill out.. :mad:we all have a few blemishes. So Cool It:eek: Marcel is trying to help our Spyders get improved to each rider...;) If you say something.. have some backup:mad: Give it time and all will improve...Settle back and have another beer:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Marcel

This is definitely not cool. Scaremongering and lying about an item without any proof is way uncool and degrades a person standing.

Pot calling a kettle black indeed, you are the one with soot. Please do not degrade a forum by barking without the evidence to back up.

Shame on you.:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is definitely not cool. Scaremongering and lying about an item without any proof is way uncool and degrades a person standing.

Pot calling a kettle black indeed, you are the one with soot. Please do not degrade a forum by barking without the evidence to back up.

Shame on you.:eek:
How things change in less than a month. From your most recent post, I see your opinion of Marcel has changed. There are a few who are happy with his windshields. and there appears to be a lot who don't like them, the fitment, or his business pratices. I had read the posts both pro and con and decided to go with the Calsi, which I am perfectly happy with, and their service. Got it in less than a week. As I said earlier and apparently you now agree. I will avoid his company like the plague.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
37 Posts
How things change in less than a month. From your most recent post, I see your opinion of Marcel has changed. There are a few who are happy with his windshields. and there appears to be a lot who don't like them, the fitment, or his business pratices. I had read the posts both pro and con and decided to go with the Calsi, which I am perfectly happy with, and their service. Got it in less than a week. As I said earlier and apparently you now agree. I will avoid his company like the plague.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I think this is a point well made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts