Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 2011 Viper Red RTS a week ago Monday, and rode home about 50 miles and then between yesterday and today maybe another 150 miles. :p I am so pleased, this is a whole 'nuther kinda fun. I've had a number of motorcycles over the years and liked them too, but had to taper off riding - circumstances... My husband talked me into a couple of Spyder test drives and I realized I was missing riding so much, now I can motor gleefully, gratefully, and comfortably! I get a kick out of people's reactions to it, I have always thought "different is good" and this Spyder turns out to be a great choice for me. It was hard to decide on getting this, now I'm so happy, I can't remember why there was any hesitation. It's just so glorious to feel the wind in my face again!

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
very kewl..

just remember that it's not the same as a motorcycle as it behaves totally different

learn it's ways and you will have tons of fun

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the world of people who ask. "What is it?" After you register it with BRP you will get a gift package from them. it will have cards about the Spyders to hand out. So you can spend more time riding rather than talking about it.
The package had 20 cards in it I really need 200.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I picked up my new 2011 Viper Red RTS a week ago Monday, and rode home about 50 miles and then between yesterday and today maybe another 150 miles. :p I am so pleased, this is a whole 'nuther kinda fun. I've had a number of motorcycles over the years and liked them too, but had to taper off riding - circumstances... My husband talked me into a couple of Spyder test drives and I realized I was missing riding so much, now I can motor gleefully, gratefully, and comfortably! I get a kick out of people's reactions to it, I have always thought "different is good" and this Spyder turns out to be a great choice for me. It was hard to decide on getting this, now I'm so happy, I can't remember why there was any hesitation. It's just so glorious to feel the wind in my face again!
Congratulations and welcome to the world of FUN. My wife and I are still enjoying our RT after 18 months and 18,000 miles. It is the most fun we have ever had on 2 or 3 wheels.
Have Fun and Ryde Safe C-YA RL
Home - Can-Am Spyder RT Accessories

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been looking at these for a few months, and wouldn't yah knwo it. I just got rid of my 2009 Kawi Voyager, was a great bike and I enjoyed all 22,000kms on it. After looking at all the models I believe the RTS or RT limited will be the Ybike for my wife and I. Looking forward to another 22,000+ kms

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LTD Rules

hehe

**grins **

1 - 7 of 7 Posts