Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! My name is Sergio and I am now the excited owner of an 09 Can Am Spyder Roadster. I have had it for a little less than a month and gotta say it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I am a rookie at anyting related to motorcycles or roadsters but I am picking up fast. I live in San Antonio Texas and in addition to road trips for leisure, I am looking forward to using my baby for my hour and a half commute to work in Round Rock Texas, north of Austin... Say hi when you can! Look forward to connecting with lots of you!

Sergio :cool:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sergio! You will find lots of friendly people here who are willing to help out with advice, tips, etc. I also ride an '09 RS. It's a sweet ride! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, Sergio! What a great feeling riding off for the first time on your new Spyder; congrats on your purchase and on taking up cycling as a sport.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Sergio, welcome to the forum. I purchased my spyder about 2 weeks ago and I agree, best purchase I ever made. I love the Phantom, but could not find one in my area so I got a premier edition, which I love!

The guys on here are very informative, supportive and helpful, ask questions if you have them. :)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Chiming in to welcome you to the Y Factor Family, Sergio!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody! Looking forward to some time to post some pictures. Made my first long distance ride this morning to work... An hour and a half, 100 miles, nothing but fun... What a rush!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts