Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a cover for the 2011 RT and don't know if they sell one yet? I thought about taking a cover for a trike and turning it around and using it but would have to cut holes for the antenna's and have to think that someone has come up with a cover for these?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I went to Autozone and got a cheapo cover for a VW bug. Works pretty well. Just had to slice a little antenna hole. I don't use it much. Just needed to cover my RTS in the garage for six months while I explore the finer sands of the Middle East. LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
In the 2011 Can Am parts catalog they have 2 covers for the RT. The travel cover which covers the top half of the bike and goes for $124.99 and the custom vehicle cover which covers the whole bike and goes for $219.99. I have the travel cover but haven't had the chance to use it yet.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
I have both covers and have used the travel one

fits on real easy and works well.. just a bit bulky when packed away

have not tried the full outside cover yet.. too busy drivin

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I got the travel cover.

I just called a couple of Dealers, see who had it in stock.

Went down for a nice ride and bought it.

It covers 70% of the bike from the top.

We like it

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
After reading on here about covers, I ordered a Travel cover for my RT and it works great.
When I went to put it back in the little storage bag I thought how in the H will it all go back in their. It came out it will go back in. LOL It took a couple of minutes but it did go back in.
Love the RT

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the custom cover for mine. It's pricey but very nicely made. The biggest problem with it is that it's made to fit like a glove and takes awhile to put on and get off. Very snug tight fit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A friend gave me a golf cart cover, and it is keeping the spyder dry even when it rains. I put a big towel over the windshield first, and it is completely dry after a storm.

Dale

·
Registered
7 Posts
A friend gave me a golf cart cover, and it is keeping the spyder dry even when it rains. I put a big towel over the windshield first, and it is completely dry after a storm.

Dale
Thank everyone about the covers for the RT. I been trying to get one for 3wks. from the dealer and it has been back order. My bike sat out and I was trying to think of something to used.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts