CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Polaris Rzr EPS 570 SXS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a mount for my iphone 12+ that will fit my 17 RT? The handlebar has such a large diameter {and not round} that everything I have seen so far won't work. Is there a mount that would fit on top of the four bolts coming up out of the center of the bar?

:unsure:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Check out the dash mount option listed on store.valueaccessories.net. It’s a plate that mounts to the top of your dash utilizing existing screws near the top of your windshield. Has three Ram mount balls that would then allow you to utilize a Ram mount system to affix your phone or other accessories like a GPS or GoPro camera if you are in to that. Nice plate that has Spyder cut into it. You would need to buy the Ram mount double socket arm and appropriate size phone holder for you cell phone.

I run this set up on both mine and my wife’s 2012 RT Spyders. Looks great, works well and keeps the handlebars clear of something that could possibly impale you if your chest made contact with your handlebars in a collision (at least that’s my thought process).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where can I find a mount for my iphone 12+ that will fit my 17 RT? The handlebar has such a large diameter {and not round} that everything I have seen so far won't work. Is there a mount that would fit on top of the four bolts coming up out of the center of the bar?

:unsure:
Check out Providence-Spyder-Accessories.com there are numerous accessories there and what you’ll need is easily a DIY project. Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts