Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I am having some trouble with the shifting in this spyder. i just got it and the stealership says over $200 for the manual. what a CROCK. tried to download one on trade bit but the file is broken can anyone help me out with a download please i really want to ride my new toy

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Sorry to hear of your troubles. :( I haven't seen anyone posting that they had the manual, but will keep you in mind if I do. Good luck finding it without having to buy.

Perhaps if you post what the problem is, someone may be able to help you with how to fix it? Just a thought.

· Registered
11 Posts
Do a search on Ebay for the manual you need. There are several listed there. Some on CD so you can search for what you want to work on.

· Registered
27 Posts
I just bought one on e-bay seems to be user friendly so far. Haven't had a lot of time on it. 08-09 Genuine can am spyder service manual cd pro for $12.88 from my understanding u get one to down load on your pc plus the cd is shipped. I am waiting on the cd but the down load has it all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.