Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put mudflaps on their bikes? I am buying a new RT Ltd and want to put flap on the rear wheel. I know they come with the trailer hitch, but so far can't find anything any where for one for the rear wheel other than some mickey mouse ones people have done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Has anyone put mudflaps on their bikes? I am buying a new RT Ltd and want to put flap on the rear wheel. I know they come with the trailer hitch, but so far can't find anything any where for one for the rear wheel other than some mickey mouse ones people have done.
Go to Home - Can-Am Spyder RT Accessories and view the DIY pages for instructions on how to easily make one.
C-YA RL

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty sir.. I looked at your web page.. some nice stuff that you make.

only thing that really interests me other than the way you mounted the flaps is the rear deck carriier. I was wondering if there was anything like that for the RT.
I can't afford a trailor so was trying to figure out how to carry more stuff. That may just fit the bill, but I live in Canada so I am not sure if you ship here or not.

I can't afford it right now, but maybe during the winter I may see what I can do.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ty sir.. I looked at your web page.. some nice stuff that you make.

only thing that really interests me other than the way you mounted the flaps is the rear deck carriier. I was wondering if there was anything like that for the RT.
I can't afford a trailor so was trying to figure out how to carry more stuff. That may just fit the bill, but I live in Canada so I am not sure if you ship here or not.

I can't afford it right now, but maybe during the winter I may see what I can do.
Thanks for taking a look. When you get ready contact me as I can ship to our northern neighbors. I have already shipped to Austrailia.
C-YA RL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts