Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I guess I should have posted this about a month ago when I joined this site. I have had a 2010rt-se5 for about 3 months. Unfortunatly I have had significant mechanical difficulties which hopefully, are getting fixed. I live in Dutchess County New York & would like to contact other riders forsharing knowledge & taking easy going weekend rides.
Take care, ed mcmillan

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Hi again Ed! I'm on the other side of the Hudson in Sullivan County, but that's only about 90 determined minutes away... (I used to shoot 2700 matches in the Dutchess County Pistol League in Wappingers Falls many years ago too!) Right now I"m off the bike healing from foot surgery :eek:, but I keep bugging the Doc as to when I can climb back on; after all, some of the nicest riding is in the Autumn! :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ed,
What kind of problems have you had and are they being taken care of properly? I haven't purchased an RT as of yet as I have a tendancy of mulling over big purchases and of course am interested in any problems that people are having and how they are being resolved. Thanks for your input.

Jim D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts