Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have Magical Wizard/Fusion/Etc accent LEDs on their RTs?

I've looked all over to try to find the mounting locations for these jobbers to decide if it's a process I want undertake next time I have a little leave to burn.

I've got no innate talent for such things so without specific mounting locations, I'd likely screw it up and have the whole danged system sucked into the drive belt, killing all the power on the bike.

Thanks for any info.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
You are definitely going to have to post some pics when you're done...
My gut tells me that you might be best erved by mounting them behind body panels that are pretty solid on the bike... I've seen them on the swingarm and front A-arms, but I'd be nervous about them getting sucked into something that's moving...:eek: Let the light come peeking out through the vents or from under the bike and it should look pretty neat! :cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to give the bottom a glow. Saw one on a website with the vents lit. Sweet. Same one had lights behind the clear wind deflectors under the rearview mirrors. Looked really nice.

I want some, but have no idea if I'm capable of the install (laughs)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sold on the idea of having them. I just need to find somewhere that says, "On the Can-Am Spyder RTS, attach this LED strip here (see figure)," so I can determine if I'm adept enough to install the danged things (laughs).

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just rechecking on installation instructions for LED accent lighting.

Anyone have the FUSION LEDs from Be Seen at Night on their RT? Would love to take a look at their installation instruction sheet if anyone has one to scan.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Have you talked to Reggy at tricled.com?

his Halo lights attach real easy underneath then just have to run the wires

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im so dumb that I'd need to see where the wires are run. Wish I was kidding about how inept I am about such things.

Maybe Be Seen will be at the Vegas Motorcycle show this yr and I can just have them install it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts