Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked my RT-S last Friday. Rode it home about 100mi. Was really windy but I was impressed with the way it seemed to hold its own in the wind. I have noticed though that the mode slector buttons (especially the up button on the cluster) are pretty touchy. When I am trying to set the radio station I have to run through the 1-15 several times before I can get it to stop on the channel I want to set. It jumps back and forth when I push the up button and when I get to the preset channel sometimes it changes before I can record that station I want. Is this normal? Anyone have a suggestion or trick I can use to make this work?

Gaylord aka Norm

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nope... It is just touchy... mine is the same way.. just have to learn to tap it quick.. the turn signal cancel is just as touchy on mine... Is yours?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Dave, same with the turn signal. I guess I need to get in touch with my feminine side when I try to use those buttons. They don't need a manly man working them apparently.

:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeqh.. thats pretty much what I thought... My first time I had on gloves... Was starting to think the system was retarded or something.. just a heavy thumb I guess... lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts