Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After learning about the driver's backrest a week or so ago I got to thinking "hey, why didn't I know about that?".... If I had not seen that thread, I still would not have known. Well, hopefully I'll take care of that in the next few days as I plan to post it in the sites "Market". The Market is a neat area for sharing those items you really like. You can see it's link to the left, the eighth one down, or click Here.

It is easy to post info on an item, and it even has the ability for users reviews. If you think there are any categories missing, let me know and I'll add them. I already see there is not one for brakes.... so for sure I'll add that one so the front brake kit can get added. Maybe one for Spyder Toys :D

· Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Great idea!! :D Thanks for giving us a place to post these little tidbits that we find; it'll make spending our money easier...:eek: (Sorry Honey...I was joking!)

· Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea!! :D Thanks for giving us a place to post these little tidbits that we find; it'll make spending our money easier...:eek: (Sorry Honey...I was joking!)
We're doing all we can to get the economy humming again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.