Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we recently purchased a 09 Spyder phantom edition and like everything but the storage. Is it possible to find a wrecked one of the touring Spyders and put the "tour pack" on it ? or are there better options out there

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Why not just get the BRP saddlebags for your GS? They mount up pretty slick, actually have more storage capacity than the RTs, and are removeable! Yhey ain't cheap, but the last tail section I saw on EBay for an RT was selling for $1350! :eek:
good suggestion to the OP and more storage capacity than the RT's - WIN!
like i mentioned before, new the scene and $1350 seems pretty damn high :eek:

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Now I don't like Corbin at all but I have seen their saddle bags and they will hold small children in them

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered the BRP RS side cases (R-35 Rigid Saddlebag with Saddlebag panel kit) with matching trim. With free shipping $900.00. I did not know that there was something this nice available.........................Now my wife is going to kill me when she finds out.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL !!!!!!!!

ummm duck and weave a lot I think

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
She asked me Friday night when she got home if I wanted an I pad 3 for my birthday and I said.........I just saw a great set of hard case saddle bags that are color matched for the spyder that our helmets will fit in and has a single lock system and can double even as luggage. Translation (what she heard) I blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah spyder blah, blah, blah, blah. Then she said why don't you go ahead and order them. Then big sigh. I then said thanks honey I will get right on it.

By the way what is an I pad 3?

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
LOL @ Corybud

my goodnes you wiggled out of that real easy

hehe

·
Registered
504 Posts
That's what being married for 24 years will do for you.......That and sending her and a girlfriend to the Bahamas for two weeks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have always liked the side cases on the RT and didn't know that they offered anything like that for the RS. They should be here by the end of the week. It will be interesting to see how the brackets mount. Pretty sure one mount point will be where the muffler is bolted but not sure about the others. I know it will be solid after seeing the other stuff BRP builds.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
if the wife is happy then you are happy :D

make sure to post some pics when you have them mounted. I have never seen the RS ones yet

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts