Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in process of buying a can-am really want the phantom bid on 1 on e-bay what bothers me is so many for sale with low mileage why does so many people want to sale if they are so great. guess ill try 1 anyway, would app. feed back

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Why would somebody pull the trigger on a purchase, and then sell the bike with such low mileage?? It's tough to know why they bought in the first place... They might have been buying without thinking about WHAT they were buying, and realized it too late... Some foks just want to have the latest and greatest of anything they see. If it doesn't meet their expectations they dump it back on the market once they realiize that it wasnt what they really wanted.
A really wise buyer will think about what they want and why they want it before actually writing the check... I think that some folks just get caught up in the frenzy with some purchases. Other times, conditions change or folks decide to trade up to something else... You'dl have to contact the sellers to get their actual reasons, but if I were giving advice, it'd be to look at your own reasons for purchasing first... and have fun shopping!:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could be, thats why i read forums and give it so much thought. recently in panama city i got caught up in the frenzy and bought about $3000.00 of harley parts i didnt need will try not let that happen again. maybe i learned a lesson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts