Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you people that have a spyder and ride it quite often. how many looks do you get? so far ive had more looks than i can count and 5 people accualy takeing pics while im out riding.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its hard to stop at a stop light, much as well a gas station, without people trying to talk to me (helmet on and visor down at stop lights). I don't really mind - at least I know they see me. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i have the same problem. everyone wants to know something. how does it ride? gas mileage? how fast? blah blah this being my first bike im like ehh ok i guess cant compare.

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha i have the same problem. everyone wants to know something. how does it ride? gas mileage? how fast? blah blah this being my first bike im like ehh ok i guess cant compare.
In order...
Smooth
If you gotta ask you can't afford it
Speedometer goes to 200

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha yeah i got it cause i live in texas and we dont have snow.....theres the reason. i think being a smart ass might make someone mad but its fun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
MDV had no clue what the spider was. Showed the examiner some pics on the internet...he had a big smile (and a couple others) and said he hopes he's the one to give me my test.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Harley Head Turner

I had a 08 electra Harley last year i didn't like it sold it...I didnt turn many heads... Now all the harley riders turn thare heads with the spyder LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
the attention is overwhelming at times, last summer i went to busch gardens in Va, and i think more people were interested in my bike than the park, i could have charged people to seat on it and take pictures before they went into the park

·
Registered
5 Posts
:)Now what you mean, I got stoped by A Alabama State Trooper. He was a very nice Bear. Said he was reading about the Spyder when I happened by. Just waunted to know a few things about it, stated that he was buying one too.:cool: I directed him to my Dealer.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts