Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I’m looking at spyders because my wife and daughter would rather ride on three wheels than two. I test rode one and liked it, once I eased my grip on the bars. I would be keeping my Harley as well and just wonder if I’m going to get myself into trouble in an emergency because of the two different control setups.
Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
1,094 Posts
I would be keeping my Harley as well and just wonder if I’m going to get myself into trouble in an emergency because of the two different control setups.
Thoughts?
Maybe.
I don't think I could ride both 2 and 3 wheels interchangeably because of the different handling.
Why keep the Harley ?

But you can make that decision after you get some time in the seat on 3.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe.
I don't think I could ride both 2 and 3 wheels interchangeably because of the different handling.
Why keep the Harley ?

But you can make that decision after you get some time in the seat on 3.
I’m just not ready to give up two wheels yet. I really like my Harley. But I like the idea of being able to ride two up with my wife and daughter. Also like not worrying about slick spots and gravel. We will see, just have to get one and log some seat time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
I’m looking at spyders because my wife and daughter would rather ride on three wheels than two. I test rode one and liked it, once I eased my grip on the bars. I would be keeping my Harley as well and just wonder if I’m going to get myself into trouble in an emergency because of the two different control setups.
Thoughts?
Riding two up with your wife or daughter will be the most fantastic but I kept my Harley for several years but can't beat the Can am for comfort and safety feel...Lady Friend loves Can Am F3 Hawaii no ka oi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Riding two up with your wife or daughter will be the most fantastic but I kept my Harley for several years but can't beat the Can am for comfort and safety feel...Lady Friend loves Can Am F3 Hawaii no ka oi
Definitely keeping the Harley. But going for another look next week and taking the daughter on the test ride. I’m guessing we will bring one home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts