Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Whats up. This my first post on here, I've been lurking and reading what many of you have been talking about for sometime now and finally decided to make the jump and start posting.

Anyways, I'm in the Orlando area and I wanted to know if any of you guys have experience with this... Do any of you know if there are any dealers out there that actually Lease Can Am Spyders? (like 2-3 year leases) as opposed to fully purchasing it?

I've heard of some Harley dealerships that offer leasing options, any possibilities for CAN AM? I've contacted one dealer here and they said its only available for purchase!

Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Welcome to our Island in The Sun, "Big"... You must have been checking at the same dealership that my Son hit early in September... (He's in Orlando too!)
The best that I can tell you is to run a dealer search from Can Am's website, and call every one of them in your area and quiz them about this option... I think that all of us have seen varying levels of proficiency among all of our dealers, so doing some footwork may pay off for you! Good luck, and happy hunting! Let us know what you find...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
23 Posts
Let us know what you find; I called the 2 stealers around DFW to ask if they rented Spyders out so I could get on one for a bit; no dice. :(

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealer I contacted was Champion Powersports in the Orlando Area, one of the best dealers here from what I heard, but yeah only available for purchasing.

Guess I'll start checking with a few more.

Thanks for your help with this guys!

I sooooooooooo want to ride a Spyder :-D
I have a class M license, and used to have a small sports bike, but never really felt all that ate ease on two wheels.

But dropping 16K right now on one isn't really a good idea for me!

I'm surprised Can-Am jumped straight to 900+cc's and dont have a smaller size like 500... I know its a heavy bike, but seems like 500 could be a good size :-D and more affordable lol

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Bob. I contacted a few dealers, still waiting to hear back.

One dealer had a lease calculator in the financing part of their site, so maybe, have to give them a call and see.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leasing would be great. In theory if the Spyders keep their value well the lease price should be low. If anyone gets a definite answer from a dealer please post up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts