Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am back from Disney World. Had a great birthday with my family and the great mouse.

Today was the first day I have been able to ryde in 2 weeks. My husband took me back to the commuter lot and we went through all the excerises in the manual and we practiced for my DMV test on Wednesday.

Everything was perfect! No stalls, no problems. The feeling that the bike was trying to throw me off was gone. My husband said that I am 200 times better than when I first started and he thinks that I am ready to ride on my own! I am so excited. I missed the feeling of freedom that comes with ryding the Spyder, I love it. I can't wait.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
Happy late B/day

glad you had phun

I'm sure you will ace your test.. !!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well I am back from Disney World. Had a great birthday with my family and the great mouse.

Today was the first day I have been able to ryde in 2 weeks. My husband took me back to the commuter lot and we went through all the excerises in the manual and we practiced for my DMV test on Wednesday.

Everything was perfect! No stalls, no problems. The feeling that the bike was trying to throw me off was gone. My husband said that I am 200 times better than when I first started and he thinks that I am ready to ride on my own! I am so excited. I missed the feeling of freedom that comes with ryding the Spyder, I love it. I can't wait.
Bet you pass with no problem. Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to hear that you had fun in WDW! :D We missed you here too!
Now that it's down to the test; just let your knowledge and skills show through! You didn't get this far with smoke and mirrors; you ARE that good now and we all have confidence in you! :cool:
Thanks Bob, I am trying to convenience my husband to let me take the test tonight and not wait until Wednesday, it is a logistical problem with the kids and getting me and the Spyder to DMV. We will work it out, hopefully tonight, but if not definitely on Wednesday, I am ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts