Can-Am Spyder Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the new Kewl Metal adjustable risers yesterday. These riser, unlike the NMN (ESI) risers, allow you to adjust them 3 different ways! The install was really easy due to the fact I had 4" risers already on my Spyder. It took about an hour to make the switch.

I wasn't expecting a huge difference but I was amazed on how nice they feel. I especially like being able to angle them in more. The fit and finish is excellent!

I highly recommend the new Kewl Metal Adjustable Risers!

YouTube - Can-Am Spyder Adjustable Risers from Kewlmetal.mp4

Can-Am Spyder Adjustable Risers - $299.95

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hate to cut

I like the idea of the adjustable risers, but not having to cut the originals.

My concern is the cost involved if I made a mistake or decided to go back to the originals-I imagine it is a major project to install a new set of bars

·
Registered
10 Posts

My concern is the cost involved if I made a mistake or decided to go back to the originals-I imagine it is a major project to install a new set of bars
You actually don't have to cut your original bars. Just remove everything off them and install the risers. Someone in Florida did their spyder like that and used to original bars for various gadgets (GPS, radar detector,phone, etc.) with ram mounts. It may not look too good to begin with, but if you see you like the risers. It would be real easy to remove them and then cut the bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts

You actually don't have to cut your original bars. Just remove everything off them and install the risers. Someone in Florida did their spyder like that and used to original bars for various gadgets (GPS, radar detector,phone, etc.) with ram mounts. It may not look too good to begin with, but if you see you like the risers. It would be real easy to remove them and then cut the bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts