Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'17 RT Limited
1,482 Posts
Do you have a hitch on your Spyder yet ?
That has been a problem for a LOT of '22 owners......because of an incompatible rear axle, I think.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are you looking to tow a Kendon with your Spyder or tow a Spyder on a Kendon?

Kendon makes a trailer specially to tow the Spyder. New Trike/Spyder/Sidecar Stand-Up Trailer

My 3 rail Kendon bike trailer is just a little narrower than my 2011 RT, 62" vs 60", so If I ever want to tow it I have to put some guide on the inner side of the front tires to center on the trailer and perhaps make some extension plates to widen the trailer 1-2" on either side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a hitch on your Spyder yet ?
That has been a problem for a LOT of '22 owners......because of an incompatible rear axle, I think.
Hey Easy Rider, I don't have a hitch yet, but I was referring to a trailer to haul the Spyder on. I'm converting Kendon trailer to fit the Spyder.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you looking to tow a Kendon with your Spyder or tow a Spyder on a Kendon?

Kendon makes a trailer specially to tow the Spyder. New Trike/Spyder/Sidecar Stand-Up Trailer

My 3 rail Kendon bike trailer is just a little narrower than my 2011 RT, 62" vs 60", so If I ever want to tow it I have to put some guide on the inner side of the front tires to center on the trailer and perhaps make some extension plates to widen the trailer 1-2" on either side.
I want to tow the spyder. I will take pictures this weekend, and show you the final product. I resolved those issues by using rails.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts