Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of a used 2008 Spyder. I live in Wisconsin, so I had limited ride time last night after work. Today it is 42 degrees, no sun, and windy, so no riding to work today. I have a great many questions.

Previously owned Kawasaki Ninja 650, and previous to that Buells, suzukis, Honds and Bultaco. I find this machine exhilarating and a little different. Looking forward to unwinding it in the months to come.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just took delivery of a used 2008 Spyder. I live in Wisconsin, so I had limited ride time last night after work. Today it is 42 degrees, no sun, and windy, so no riding to work today. I have a great many questions.

Previously owned Kawasaki Ninja 650, and previous to that Buells, suzukis, Honds and Bultaco. I find this machine exhilarating and a little different. Looking forward to unwinding it in the months to come.
Congrats on the new Spyder! Where in WI do you live? I'm just south of the state line in IL. I ride up in the area a lot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new Spyder! Where in WI do you live? I'm just south of the state line in IL. I ride up in the area a lot.
Just a little west of Milwaukee in a burb called Waukesha. I'm orginally from Cicero, but job led me here.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just a little west of Milwaukee in a burb called Waukesha. I'm orginally from Cicero, but job led me here.
Yes I know where Waukesha is. I don't get that way much but was planning to make a trip this summer. I know of another Spyder located in Racine that I may meet up with in Lake Ganeva for a ride. If you are going to be in my area or southern WI and would like to get together let me know. I put about 5000 miles on my '09 GS last year and 1/2 of that was in WI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts