1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, my Spyder's trunk will hold (in one trip):
4 thick NY Strip steaks
3 2-liters of soda
2 750ml bottles (Bacardi & Jim Beam in case you're curious)
An 18-pack of Bud Light (tight fit)
Nutritional supplements (gotta offset the alcohol!)

Why in the world would I need to ride anything else?

I am Spyder-Happy!!

Andy

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh, yeah! I went grocery shopping the day after I got my RT-S JUST so I could see what I could fit in all the cargo areas. I even had an insulated cooler up front for my ice cream since it was already 98 degrees when I went to the store. When I came out, there were a bunch of people gawking at the bike and a little boy asked, "Is that a real live Transformer?!"

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
ABQ, remember there's a weight limit in the frunk!

Cyclekat, you can always tell the kids when they ask about transformers that its not a transformer when the town is safe!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well cooking out last night was awesome. Yep...I know about the weight limit. I'm sure I was close to the 35 pounds, but I felt fine riding home. I felt even better after I got home. :D

I LOVE that comment about the Transformer. I actually had 3 different kids stop in their tracks yesterday and gawk as I rode by. Lovin' it!!

--Andy

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Definitely sounded like a dee-lish dinner!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Bob, LOL! I have been good all week with 5 workouts and no bad eating, so I deserved a break. :D
LOL--I have been VERY BAD all week because I'm in such a rush to be done work and ride my RT-S that I have skipped the gym ALL WEEK. I normally go 4 times a week, so I'll have to get it back in gear next week. ;)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'm at the point where I've come to terms with the fact that I can die skinny and toned, or I can die with plenty of time on the Spyder. Only one of those choices gives me satisfaction!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts