CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 month old 2010 RS-S. In the first week the DPS (Dynamic Power Steering) sensor went out. It was on back-order and I still do not even have an estimated time of arrival.

Obviously I am dissapointed...now bordering on mad. I just wonder if any of you have any similar problems and discovered a way into CAN-AM at a level that can actually make something happen. Everyone has been very nice but I am sure that SOMEONE knows when the parts will be available.

Any ideas on how best to navigate my way through the beaurocracy in Canada? Should i ask for some kind of compensation? Afterall I had to make a payment while I had the bike about 5 days the first month.

I VALUE THE OPINIONS OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. I you have any suggestions please respond.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You have me thinking "Oh, heck".....because I have the same machine. My local dealers are "nice" also, but seem a bit undergunned when it comes to service. My machine sometimes won't "release the clutch" when coasting to a stop and kills the engine. Mines the automatic, which I otherwise like. They explained it away as being my fault. You didn't happen to buy yours in Lafollette, TN did you? I knew someone in KY did come down here and buy the demo, I believe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts