Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering any of you that have the isci floorboards
im a big guy about 300 lbs and was think about the floorboards but gitting off and on
don't want them to bust and then me bust something else :eek:
just how strong are they or just stick to the pegs

thanks in advance :)

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
I have them also

they will hold up to almost anything

BUT !!!! be carefull of the "cruiser boards " I have a set of them and not happy at all with them, they are supposed to have a fix for the RT but so far nothing definate

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got their highway pegs, extended e-brake pedal, floor boards, handlebar brake and pull back bars w/ mounting and their GREAT!! High Quality and great people to work with. A couple of the owners are 300 lb. Plus guys.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The only problem I had with the ISCI floor boards on the RS they were much lower than the foot peg position. To low for me so I ended up getting the mini floor boards somewhere else that attach to the foot peg location. The quality and strength of ISCI products though is outstanding.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think that is true for the RT and maybe now for the RS, have not checked lately however it was not available for the RS when I got mine. Even with the shorter bracket my boards were a bit over 4" lower than the foot pegs. I really liked them but had to put blocks on top of the boards to use them. Kind of defeated the purpose.

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
anytime

that's why we all are here

to help each other and share stuff

oh and laff at Bob

hehe

just kidding Bob :D

·
Super Moderators
2,781 Posts
nah

Bob you are a misunderstood child I think ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts