Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the Los Angeles area and am in the market for an SE5. The best deal I've found so far is $16,500 for a 2008 left over. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
I'm pretty new to this whole place, so my experience is quite limited. From what I've seen here, there have been updates and improvements made since '08... make sure that this bike has been brought up to date with all of them...
$16500? That's about the price of a new SM-5 model in my neck of the woods. I'd have to guess that's about a $1500 break on the price?? Thw quesiton maybe should be... Is it worth that much TO YOU?? Happy shopping! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
61 Posts
That seem high, wholesale on a low miles is around $9000 to $10000 so a fair price on a used would be around $12000. I sure would not pay that much on a left over 2 years almost 3 year old spyder especially with all the problems the 08's have, a new 2010 is not that much more I would spend the extra and get a 2010 also depending on your location weather does come into play on price as in the north when winter comes in no one really goes out to buy a bikes to store it unless the price is so great so dealers drop prices so they can move units as not to have to store them till the spring but then again you have all year to ride. I am no way an expert on price but if you look at what's on ebay ( I believe and good place to see price) you will get a good idea on what they are going for and I am sure you can get a good deal on a 2010 and forget about the 2008.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a new '09 watched them put it together and paid 13,800. It appears that the dealer wants to get 2010 list price for a two year hold over

1 - 5 of 5 Posts