Can-Am Spyder Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone reccomend one of the nation wide insurance companies? I want to consolidate insurance for my RT, van & car. They all claim to be the best. I would like to get information from people who have experience with them. Thanks, ed mcmillan

· Registered
286 Posts
I had to go with Progressive as USAA doesn't insure motorcycles. I think my rate is pretty appalling at about $80/month. I'll be looking for a new motorcycle insurer next year. I'd look now, but don't want to get hosed by cancellation fees.

· Registered
377 Posts
I had to go with Progressive as USAA doesn't insure motorcycles. I think my rate is pretty appalling at about $80/month. I'll be looking for a new motorcycle insurer next year. I'd look now, but don't want to get hosed by cancellation fees.
I'm with Tennessee Farmers (Farm Bureau) and they insure just about anything other than aircraft. They have my house, automobiles, Spyder, and T-Max. Costs me about $300 a year for the Spyder. David

· Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone reccomend one of the nation wide insurance companies? I want to consolidate insurance for my RT, van & car. They all claim to be the best. I would like to get information from people who have experience with them. Thanks, ed mcmillan
Try GEICO. They seem to favor people with 2, 3, 4, 8 and various numbers of wheels and offer discounts for multiple policies. I had home, auto and motorcycle insurance with them, and the bike policy was 50% of what all others companies wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.