CanamSpyderForums.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started riding and am luvin' it(seasoned Biker).Bought a 2009 demo and am just getting in tune with everything.Recalls????Anyone want to help me out on the steering thing??:confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
DPS issue is not 100% across the board, but it is well documented as an issue. I've not had problems with mine. Best thing to do is just educate yourself if something like the steering does become a problem you know what to do (and what not to do).

Personally, I think people are overly sensitive to something going wrong with their Spyder and over analyze the situation. Some refer to the "hunt n peck" going down the road but I've noticed on freeways (usually very flat) it never happens. Only on country roads that generally seem to have a crown. Obviously that crown would cause a little "drift"...it does for 2 wheels too. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spyder STEERING

Just started riding and am luvin' it(seasoned Biker).Bought a 2009 demo and am just getting in tune with everything.Recalls????Anyone want to help me out on the steering thing??:confused:
FORGET riding a 2 wheeler its different if u want to go fast learn to lean your body or hang off u cant counter steer like a bike first stiffen up the shocks asnd get a bigger sway bar slower in and accelatrate out of turns
u can do it I am 78 years old an am learning still Lane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts