1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'll hold the call until I hear more... thanks so much for following up on this, Bob!! I've still been having fits! :D

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's what I've gotten so far...
Pazzo racing that design clutch and brake levers for sportbikes finally have designed one for the Spyder. They put a proto-type on my RS
( I will post pics tomorrow) and it is awesome. The lever itself has 6 settings so you can choose how close or far you want the lever when
riding. In traffic the #1 setting is great because you don't have to pull in that much when wanting to shift, great for racing as well. They can
do any color lever to match your Spyder so it also looks cool. They put a gold one on mine just so everyone can see excatly what the levers
will look like. They had a lot of requests from Spyder Riders who were not happy with the factory lever so now they finally have one. They
initially did make some back in 08 but they went quick. Look for pics tomorrow.

If anyone does decide to order, you need to order a long lever as short levers will not work on the Spyder. You can also get the levers
engraved as well. I am really finding the shifting now a lot easier especially in traffic and you can change the settings on the fly. I have
Pazzo on my Ducati as well and wanted one for the Spyder for some time now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
YAY!!!! Thanks for the pics!! Are they lightweight/cheap plastic or do they feel like they'll last?

Haven't heard from bytemi lately - hope all is well with her.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I sent her an email, but haven't heard back. :( Hope she stops by soon!

Yea, we can't have her running away.... :eek: LOL!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts